Calling Coachella Fans: All 2022 Coachella Festival Merch Is On Sale
If you missed the 2022 Coachella festival, and want to get their merch, now is your chance. Clothing, hats, bandanas, and sunglasses are being sold at a discounted price. Some of the clothing has been seen worn by celebrities like Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin.
Calling All Coachella Fans – All 2022 Coachella Merch Is On Sale
Coachella Festival Merch
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is regarded as the most significant American music event of the year. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, formerly known as the Indio Music & Arts Festival, returns for its first time since 2019 after a two-year hiatus owing to COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s event was headlined by Billie Eilish, Harry Styles, and the Weeknd with Swedish House Mafia; Phoebe Bridgers, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Jamie xx, Run the Jewels, Disclosure, Caroline Polachek, 100 gecs, and many more are also on the bill. The festival will take place over two weekends in April: the 15th-17th and the 22rd-24th, 2022.
This year’s event will feature a variety of new and returning artists, as well as some exciting changes to the Coachella experience. In addition to the live music, you can expect to find an expanded food and drink selection, more art installations and sculptures, and a wider variety of shops and vendors.
What You Missed at Coachella Festival 2022
If you weren’t able to make it to Coachella this year, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Here’s a recap of all the highlights from the festival:
- The headliners for this year’s festival were Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, and Swedish House Mafia plus the Weeknd (who have replaced Ye) top this year’s lineup, with additional sets from Lil Baby, Phoebe Bridgers, Flume, Megan Thee Stallion, Disclosure, Danny Elfman, Joji, Jamie xx and Run the Jewels, among others.
- Other notable performers included Doja Cat, 21 Savage, DJ Boring, and Justin Martin
- This year’s Coachella featured an expanded food and drink selection, with more than 60 different vendors to choose from.
- There were also more than 20 art installations and sculptures on display throughout the grounds.
- In addition to the live music, there was also a silent disco, a Ferris wheel, and a carnival area.
- Bishop Briggs, a Scottish-American singer-songwriter who performed on the Outdoor Theatre stage that day, revealed on Twitter that she has tested positive and will not be able to perform her follow-up set.
- The DJ Satori, better known as Djordje Petrovic, revealed on Facebook morning that he had tested positive for COVID-19 and would therefore be unable to perform his Weekend 1 Coachella set or his Weekend 2 Coachella set.
Now that you’re all caught up on what you missed, it’s time to focus on the future. And what better way to do that than by picking up some Coachella merch? That’s right – all of the official Coachella merch is now on sale!
So whether you’re looking for a new t-shirt, hat, or even a sleeping bag, now is the time to shop. And with prices starting at just $15, there’s something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Coachella website and start shopping!