393 Best Grilling Recipes for Every Meal of the Day: From BBQ Chicken to Fish Tacos
Looking for the best grilling recipes? Look no further! We’ve got you covered!
There’s nothing quite like the smell of grilled food in the summertime. The smoky flavor is the perfect way to celebrate warm weather!
We have gathered the best grilling recipes for you to try out this summer! From BBQ chicken to grilled shrimp, to fish tacos, we’ve got something for everyone!
So fire up the grill and get cooking! These recipes are sure to be a hit at your next summer cookout!
Grilling Recipes for Every Meal of the Day
What Are The Best Foods To Grill?
There’s no limit to the possibilities when it comes to grilling! You can grill just about anything! The key difference is the heat that you cook the food.
For example, meats like chicken and steak should be cooked at high heat to get that perfect sear. While vegetables like corn and potatoes can be cooked at a lower heat.
The most commonly grilled foods are chicken, steak, fish, vegetables, hot dogs, and fruit are all great options for grilling!
Grilling Basic, Getting Started
Let’s get the basics out of the way first. If you’re new to grilling, or just need a refresher, check out these grilling tips!
- Start with clean grill grates. A clean surface will help your food cook evenly and prevent sticking.
- Preheat your grill before adding any food to it. This will also help with even cooking.
- Use tongs or a spatula to turn your food. Forks will pierce the meat and let all the juices out!
- Be patient! Don’t keep flipping your food or moving it around too much. Let it cook evenly on each side.
How Do I Grill Chicken?
First, you’ll want to marinate your chicken in your favorite BBQ sauce. Then, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates. Next, place your chicken on the grill and cook for about six minutes per side. Once your chicken is cooked through, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
How Do I Grill Steak?
First, you’ll want to season your steak with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices. Then, preheat your grill to high heat and oil the grates. Next, place your steak on the grill and cook for about three to four minutes per side. Once your steak is cooked to your liking, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
How Do I Grill Fish?
First, you’ll want to season your fish with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices. Then, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates. Next, place your fish on the grill and cook for about three to four minutes per side. Once your fish is cooked through, remove it from the grill and enjoy!
393 Best Grilling Recipes
Now that you know the basics of grilling, it’s time to get cooking! Check out this roundup of our best grilling recipes for everything from chicken and steak to shrimp and veggies.
Taste of Home – 100 Best Grilling Recipes You Have To Try
Taste of Home releases its 100 best grilling recipes just in time for summer. From chicken and steak to shrimp and veggies, we’ve got you covered.
Here are our top 5 favorite grilling recipes from Taste of Home:
- Kentucky Grilled Chicken – This Kentucky grilled chicken is ideal for an outdoor summer dinner. It takes about an hour on the grill, but it’s well worth the wait. Recipe
- Gourmet Burgers with Sun-Dried Tomato – This burger recipe is anything but ordinary. The sun-dried tomatoes add a lovely sweetness to the savory flavors of the meat and cheese. Recipe
- Steak Sandwiches with Crispy Onions – These steak sandwiches are best when made with flank steak, but you could also use sirloin or skirt steak. The crispy onions take a little bit of time to make, but they’re well worth the effort. Recipe
- Salmon Grilled in Foil – This is a quick and easy recipe for grilled salmon. The fish is wrapped in foil, so it doesn’t stick to the grill and it’s very moist and flavorful. Recipe
- Grilled Onion & Skirt Steak Tacos – These tacos are super easy to make and the grilled onions add a great flavor. Recipe
Feasting at Home – 50 Grilling Recipes For Summer
Sylvia Fountaine from Feasting At Home has just published a new collection of grilling recipes for the summer. Chicken, steak, seafood, veggies, and even fruit are all represented in the book. This is an excellent collection of grilling recipes that will make your summer barbecues even more enjoyable.
Here are our top 5 favorite grilling recipes from Feasting at Home:
- Bison Burgers With Smoky Mayo – These burgers are healthy and delicious. The smoky mayonnaise really makes them special. Recipe
- Grilled Peruvian Chicken – This chicken is marinated in a delicious Peruvian sauce and grilled to perfection. Recipe
- Japanese Farm-Style Teriyaki – This teriyaki is made with a homemade sauce and grilled chicken. It’s healthy and full of flavor. Recipe
- Grilled Veggie Kabos (Tofu or Tempeh) and Harissa Yogurt – This is a great vegetarian option for your grill. The kabobs are full of flavor and the harissa yogurt is a perfect dipping sauce. Recipe
- Grillable Sprouted Lentil Burgers with Beet Slaw – These burgers are healthy and delicious. The burgers are jam-packed with lively, healthy nutrients that are simple to digest, high in protein, low in calories, and yet extremely filling. Recipe
Delish – The 100 Best Grilling Recipes For Summer
Delish.com has rounded up the 100 best grilling recipes for summer, from BBQ chicken to fish tacos. These recipes are easy to follow and will help you make the most of your summer grilling.
Here are our top 5 favorite grilling recipes from Delish:
- Surf ‘n Turf Foil Packs – These easy surf ‘n turf foil packs are the best way to get your steak and seafood fix all in one meal. The best part is that everything cooks together on the grill, so you don’t have to worry about timing everything perfectly. Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Kebabs – Chicken can be brushed with a hoisin barbecue sauce, then grilled on skewers with bok choy and scallions, before being glazed. Recipe
- Honey Soy Grilled Port Chops – These grilled pork chops are marinated in a honey soy sauce, then grilled to perfection. Recipe
- Mahi Mahi Tacos – These Mahi-mahi tacos are grilled to perfection and topped with mango salsa. Recipe
- Chipotle Tofu & Pineapple Skewers – These skewers are made with tofu, pineapple, and a chipotle glaze. Tofu is much more than a meat substitute, and it’s an excellent base for delicious sauces, like the chipotle and guajillo chili marinade in this recipe inspired by a portion of popular Mexican street food, tacos al pastor. Recipe
Bon Appetit – 93 Grilling Recipes So You Don’t Have To Cook Anything Inside
Bon Appetit magazine has rounded up 93 of their best grilling recipes, so you can make the most of summer without ever having to turn on your stove.
Here are our top 5 favorite grilling recipes from Bon Appetit:
Grilled Potato Salad With Chiles and Basil – This potato salad is the perfect side dish for your next cookout. It’s light, refreshing, and packed with flavor.
- BBQ Chicken Thighs With Spicy Rub – These chicken thighs are full of flavor and easy to make. The best part? They only take 30 minutes to cook! Recipe
- Korean-Style Hasselback Short Ribs – This variant of bulgogi is best prepared on a grill, with scored and marinated boneless short ribs that are grilled directly over the heat. Recipe
- Grilled Shrimp with Old Bay and Aioli – These shell-on shrimp, seasoned with Old Bay, a touch of garlic, and charred lemons, evoke the warmth of a traditional East Coast fish shack without any of the waits. Recipe
- Lacquered Rib Eye – The umami-rich lacquer on this steak creates an über-savory capital-C crust, similar to that found on barbecue steaks. Recipe
- Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken Thighs – This grilled meal includes fiery sambal, brown sugar, and coconut milk to balance out the spice, as well as a lot of fresh ginger and lime juice. Recipe
Food Network – 50 Easy Grilling Recipes To Keep In Your Back Pocket
Food Network has a comprehensive list of 50 easy grilling recipes, from appetizers to main courses to desserts. The best part? Many of these can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Here are our top 5 favorite grilling recipes from Food Network:
- Mexican Grilled Corn – This recipe is a flavorful and colorful twist on traditional grilled corn. It’s made with mayo, cotija cheese, chili powder, lime juice, and fresh cilantro. Recipe
- Grilled Shrimp with Chili Cocktail Sauce – This recipe is a delicious and easy way to dress up shrimp. The shrimp are marinated in a mixture of chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, garlic, and lemon juice, then grilled to perfection. Recipe
- Eggplant and Asparagus Napoleons – Grilled eggplant is transformed into a stunning side dish when it’s filled with creamy ricotta, Italian cheeses, and delicate grilled asparagus. Recipe
- Sea Island Wings – These wings are marinated in a combination of hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and cumin before being grilled to perfection. They’re perfect for your next summer cookout! Recipe
- Beer-Brined Barbecue Chicken – This chicken is marinated in a mixture of beer, garlic, onion, and spices before being grilled to perfection. The result is juicy, flavorful chicken that’s perfect for your next cookout! Recipe
So, there you have it, our top 393 grilling recipes for every meal of the day! So, whether you’re grilling lunch or dinner, we’ve got you covered. Remember that the food itself isn’t what tastes good when grilled; it’s the heat and glaze/marinade used to cook it! So don’t be afraid to experiment and try new things.
If you need more recipes or ideas, check out our list of 15 best recipe websites.
And, most importantly, have fun grilling! Happy grilling!